There are times in life when you are able to stop and look around you and say, "this is good." And even though those times may not come as often as we'd like or need... it is important to hold onto that feeling when you are blessed with it...
Our children are growing, healthy, happy, smart, talented (each in their own unique ways), funny, and haven't had to face many hardships in their little lives thus far. This is good.
I have a husband that I love to the very depths of my being. I've loved this man for eleven years, and that love is always evolving - learning - strengthening. This is good.
I am able to call a handful of real and true, amazing, supportive, inspiring people my very dear friends... How I got to be so lucky in that department, I don't really know, but I am nonetheless so honored and thankful to have each of them in my life. This is good.
We have a family that loves us... Supports us... Good, bad or ugly. This is good.
There are an abundant number of lessons we have yet to learn or understand. Sometimes it may take a while for everything to become clear...but the hopeful part is, trying to figure it all out is worth the effort. This is good.
And although life, in general, is not exactly "perfect" or how I thought it would/should be... I am always grateful for everything I have been blessed with. The ups and downs, twists and turns, smiles and tears are what make it all an adventure. This is good.
1 comment:
Ain't that the truth!
It is definitely all good. Looking back on years pass - what a journey! Thank you for always being on the other end of my phone line - this is good! :)
Post a Comment