So. I read online today that the zodiac signs have been changed due to Earth slowly shifting on its axis over the past however many years... Huh. Interesting? Sure. I'm not much of a horoscope reader/follower, but I thought the concept of a completely different zodiac calendar was intriguing. I was once an Aries. Now I'm a Pisces?? Maybe I should start reading my "new" horoscope compared to my "old" one and see how closely they can "predict" my daily happenings...
Here are the new dates to correspond with each astrological sign. Is your sign the same or is it different?
Capricorn: Jan. 20 - Feb. 16
Aquarius: Feb. 16 - March 11
Pisces: March 11 - April 18
Aries: April 18 - May 13
Taurus: May 13 - June 21
Gemini: June 21 - July 20
Cancer: July 20 - Aug. 10
Leo: Aug. 10 - Sept. 16
Virgo: Sept. 16 - Oct. 30
Libra: Oct. 30 - Nov. 23
Scorpio: Nov. 23 - Nov. 29
**Ophiuchus: Nov. 29 - Dec. 17
Sagittarius: Dec. 17 - Jan. 20
**Apparently this sign was dropped by ancient Babylonians because they only wanted 12 signs, one for each month, instead of the 13. Again, interesting! How do they figure this stuff out?
1 comment:
Doesn't it seem odd to you that the signs will all of a sudden change? All of a sudden I'm something different because the world is tilting differently... hmmm?? I don't feel any different! :) It is very interesting - I agree!
Post a Comment