Saturday, January 8, 2011

"I awake!"

This is how our day usually begins in the Saari house...


Maija, still in her crib:
*(the following "mommys" are easily and often interchangeable with "daddys". Just depends on the day!)

"Mooooommmmmyyyyyyyyy. I aaaaaaawaaaaake!"

Maija, still in her crib, awaiting a response:

"Mooooommmmmyyyyyyyyy. Whatcha dooooooooooooiiiinnnnn'?!"

Maija, still in her crib, still waiting for someone to rescue her:

"Hello??? Mooommmmmyyyy! Daaaaaaadddddyyyyyyy! I AAAAAWAAAAAKE!!"

By this time, which is really only a span of a minute and a half, if she has yet to rouse us from our cozy slumber... She has figured out the key to a speedy response:

"Moooooommmmmmyyyyyyyyy! I need to go peeeeeeeeee!"

Yep. That'll do it every time. She's a smart girl :)

1 comment:

Team Tuttle said...

Too funny! I awake every morning to the sweet music coming from Asher's crib. He'll sit and play for quite a while before he decides that it is time for someone to come and rescue him! :)Can't wait until he starts putting his words together! :)