Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year! - Laptop Restored! - Welcome Back Internet!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! Welcome 2010!


Hooray! I finally have a somewhat decent excuse for my horrible up-keep of the Saari blog! The hardrive on our laptop fried! Thankfully enough, the super computer dudes at a local fix-it shop, were able to salvage all of our precious content! (Meaning, our many, many irreplaceable pictures, which I thought for sure were gone into never-neverland!) AH! Whew! *Note: back-up ALL pictures, important documents, etc. just in case the hardrive on your computer decides it no longer has the will to live!*


Anyway! We're back, and "re-connected", but still working on getting the computer up to 100% functionality... So, for the time being, I am not able to upload pictures... I do have a TON of stuff to update you all on, but for now I'll keep this short-

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas holiday and are enjoying a great start to the new year!!

2 comments:

Team Tuttle said...

I'm so glad you're back! Yay! :) Looking forward to some pictures of Christmas!:)

Team Tuttle said...

P.S... Where are the pictures of the paint job?? I can't wait to see how everything turned out!?!