Saturday, November 28, 2009

BIG girl!

We had a very exciting event happen this week! Maija decided to truly test the waters of walking!! She's been "cruising" around furniture for a couple months, but I guess along with her birthday came new bravery to venture out all on her own!

*(Don't you just love my multi-colored walls in the background... Yeah. We're trying to decide on paint colors. I do believe I've finally made up my mind, now it's just a matter of purchasing the paint itself!)

*(On another side note... I do have several more pictures to post from birthdays and other fun, which hopefully I will get to very soon!)

2 comments:

Team Tuttle said...

I can't believe in one week she has gone from holding herself up on furniture to walking on her own! Wowsers! Yeah Maija! )

Sam & Jenny McFadden said...

Thanks for sharing the video. They grow up way too quick!