
MILE RUN DAY!

Here's Caleb in the lead! He was the first
out of his group to finish, with an
excellent time of 7:25!

Maija and her new buddy Ayden

What a cutie!

The babies had such a fun time playing
together... and Ayden kept trying to
sneak in smooches!

Ayden and his proud Auntie Charity
(I love this picture!)

Check out my new pretty hat!
Grandma made it just for me!
MAIJA's FIRST BIRTHDAY!!!:

The birthday girl

1st birthday cupcakes

Presents!
At first Maija wasn't too sure what to do...

But she figured it out!



Make a wish...

Yum!


"Ok, I think I'm done now!"

The aftermath!
TRIPLE BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!!!:

The "before" shot of the pinata!
Noah (7), Lauren (5), Brady (5), & Caleb (8)

Lauren takes a swing!

Brady is next! Look at that form!

Noah with a jedi chop!

Caleb was ready to finish it off!

Even Micah got in on the pinata fun!
He was pretty serious about
collecting some goodies for himself!

Time for more presents
MAIJA's BAPTISM:

Maija with all of her wonderful Godparents!
Damon, Manda, Nikki and Jordan

What a spiffy looking bunch!
No comments:
Post a Comment