Saturday, January 9, 2010

Just slick it!

So, in the past few days I have heard a couple new, and quite comical "sayings". As I was sitting here, wondering what exactly to write about, these funny expressions seemed to keep popping up into my thoughts! So! I'm sharing them with you!

1. "Eat crow" - as used in a sentence: "If that happens, I'm going to eat crow!"
Now, I don't know about you, but I found this to be extremely funny! I think mostly because it is so off the wall, and really makes NO sense!!

2. "...a rat's pajamas" - as used in a sentence: "I don't give a rat's pajamas who won the football game."
Of course, this is simply a milder version of the more commonly known saying that involves a rat and a particular part of its anatomy...

3. "Slick it" - used in proper form: While eating, cooking, feeding a baby, etc. if you happen to find something edible (hopefully!!) dripping onto your finger or hand, just "slick it!!". Best when the word slick is overly pronounced with a heavy "L"


Keep your ears tuned into those around you... You never know when you might catch a good one!

1 comment:

Team Tuttle said...

Those are two cute - love your new 'slang' I think it just might catch on!