LET THE PAINTING BEGIN!:
I thought this one was just too cute!
Brady was an fantastic helper
with the paint roller!
the painting party too!
Almost there!
It was not fun to have the house
in utter chaos for 3 days... but it was worth it!

Here you can see the two different shades
The lighter is called white scallion
the darker is brown buzz
Here it is! The perfect tree!
There goes our tree through the netting machine
It was not fun to have the house
in utter chaos for 3 days... but it was worth it!
The lighter is called white scallion
the darker is brown buzz
It's warm and calming,
and just makes everything a bit more cozy!
CHRISTMAS TREE HUNTING:
CHRISTMAS TREE HUNTING:
She thought it was so funny to be
outside and all snuggled up in her blanket!
he said he wanted a
"really big" tree this year!!!
1 comment:
You guys are the Griswolds! I love the tree pictures - it just seems sooo huge! I also love Maija's Christmas outfit! Those are cute tights!
Post a Comment