Thursday, September 3, 2009

The BIG 5-0!


A couple weeks ago we had the great joy of celebrating a wonderful milestone in my Mom's life... Her 50th Birthday!!! I hope she doesn't mind my sharing that news with the world... Well, when I say "world", I actually mean the handful of friends and family that visit our little blog page from time to time~ :) So, I guess you're pretty safe!

Anyway! We were all able to gather together for a day of fun, food, gifts and cake! And even though my Mom definitely deserved a HUGE hullaballoo of a party, she had requested just to have all her kids and grandkids together... So maybe next year we'll throw a big bang of a get together! *hint-hint*

Mom, I hope you enjoyed your special day, even if it wasn't filled with fireworks. I love and admire you more than you will ever know!


The birthday girl! She really doesn't look a day over 25!



1 comment:

Team Tuttle said...

Happy Birthday Mama O! I agree with Meg - 25 and holding! :) Hope you're day was wonderful!