Tuesday, September 8, 2009

1st Day of School!

Well, it's that time of the year again.... It doesn't seem possible! Every year, on the first day of school, I find myself pondering the reality that our kids are not going to be little for much longer. It makes me sad, and excited and proud all at the same time! I always think the same thought, "Wow. Caleb is now in ____ grade." It's crazy! And now BOTH the boys are going to school! So yes, I was saying those very words to myself this morning...."Wow. Caleb is now a third grader, and Brady is going to preschool." Wow...wow...wow.


Here are a couple pictures of the boys this morning! Both were VERY excited and looking forward to their first day!

Brady wanted to pose with backpacks too!

And here's Maija....munching on grass...Again!

1 comment:

Team Tuttle said...

I agree... I keep thining Caleb should only just be starting school - not be a 3rd grader! YIKES! Enjoy these fun years! :)