Monday, March 12, 2012

Why, hello there!

Wow. So yeah, it's March....March 12th, to be precise. Once again, I've slacked off on blog posts to keep you 3 or 4 Saari page readers "updated" on the latest. (Hmm. Maybe there are more of you out there?? Most often the only faithful comment writer is Manda...so it's really tough to say!) Of course, Facebook does the job most days... but I consider this blog my digital scrapbook of sorts, so I'm always a bit frustrated with myself for not sticking with regular entries. Another *sigh*...and another "oh well". Maija just fell asleep on the couch, so it is quiet for the next little while...

February was good, and busy. Between every day life, basketball for Caleb, an up and down month for weather, (the kids got their first, official "snow day" on leap day!), and me filling in as daycare provider for Noah, the days really flew by.
We didn't really go anywhere or do anything super exciting, but the little day to day stuff always comes with a handful of special...and that's what counts.

Ok, March... I'm gonna be all over you!

No comments: