This also happened to be Caleb and Brady's first time on skates. I know, I know... two Minnesota boys, ages 10 and 7, who have not been on the ice yet?!? Crazy to think since we live in a MAJOR hockey town... but our boys don't play hockey, and we just hadn't really gotten around to doing the skating thing...
Anyway! Caleb was a natural. But he has had experience on rollerblades the last few summers, so he had a slight advantage. Brady was quite wobbly, but by the end of our skating adventure was feeling more and more confident!
All in all it was a very fun and successful family outing!! I think we'll be making quite a few trips over to the rink for the rest of the winter!
***I took a few video clips of the boys and their first time out on the ice! Check them out in the post below! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment