
"When life gives you lemons; make lemonade."
Great idea, right? But, what if your lemons are really sour? Or rotten and moldy? Then what are you supposed to do with them? You certainly don't want to make lemonade. I say, throw them into the garbage disposal and relish in the grinding sound as those stupid lemons are obliterated into pulp and washed down the drain. Added bonus: your disgust in said wretched lemons will be eased with the satisfying notion that they are gone. And maybe, just maybe, your disposal will be lemony fresh!
3 comments:
I say when life throws you lemons - you should make a fun margarita or something with alcohol in it! There is no need wasting lemons. :)
HA! An excellent idea, indeed!! If said lemons are in "decent" condition...definitely make them into a drink. Lemon drops are a FAV :) I feel as though my lemons have been rather rottenly the past couple weeks... hence the lovely idea of freshening the ol' garbage disposal while enjoying the obliteration! :)
Wonderful idea, Meg! Grind 'em! :)
Post a Comment