~ We are lucky.
~ Little arms wrapped around you is the best feeling in the world.
~ Life happens...every day. We do the best we can.
~ The entire theme song for, "Phineas & Ferb" can be sung by all 5 Saari Crew members.
~ I love Target.
~ I have some pretty spectacular friends.
~ Never underestimate the power of music.
~ I often have very crazy dreams.
~ Cherish the memories you make.
~ Sometimes the best philosophy is to simply say, "Oh well!" and just move on.
~ We all need a little (or a lot!!) silliness in our lives.
~ Our Mothers were right... Someday has arrived... And now we know.
~ Be true to you...and that little voice inside.
~ Cheesecake is fabulous.
~ Winter is highly overrated.
~ No one will know if you don't dust above your kitchen cabinets.
1 comment:
Now you got the idea! I LOVE this post... especially the one about our mothers - oh, yes they were unfortunately right! The has arrived!
I also believe that dusting, in general, is a completely overrated chore. Do people actually do this to their houses still?
Post a Comment