With everything planned, decorated and organized...
it was finally time to GET READY!
We all know that part, "takes a village"....
Here she is!
The already gorgeous Bride-to-be,
getting all dolled up!
Love you, Charity :)
Always ready to get the "good shots"...
this time I was able to catch Manda
on the other sideof the camera! :)
The veil!
A Bride's work is never done...
The trusty phone kept on ringing,
finishing those last minute details!
Hair? Check!
Veil? Check!
"Goin' to the chapel and we're
gonna get maaarrrrriiied"
Here's Charity rocking her
AWESOME side pony!
Fabulous!
Ready to ROLL!
(You didn't actually think I'd put
a 'before & after' shot of myself on here?!?)
(Again, it takes a village!)
Love it!
Unfortunately...as I was a tad busy, and the husband's (Matt & Ben!) did not attend... I didn't get any pictures from the ceremony. Manda got some fantastic shots though, so you'll have to refer to her if you'd like to see them!
The Reception
No comments:
Post a Comment