Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Let's play 'catch up' again!

So. Today was the first official day of school for Brady. He was on the bus at 12:20. Maija was down for a nap about 12:45. And this Momma was lost. "What do I do with myself now?!?", I thought. Well. I made "Happy Back-to-School" cupcakes for the boys. And then decided I was WAY behind on the ol' blog, so that's what I should be working on.

Fast forward about 2 hrs... and Maija is now awake. I got ONE post done (Caleb's birthday). I'm still working on a few more to get caught up! The clock now says 3:00, which means Brady should be rolling back in shortly and Caleb will follow soon after. My quiet afternoon was splendid, but went by a little too fast to get much accomplished! Maybe tomorrow!

1 comment:

~cody said...

I can't even imagine having a whole afternoon! Lily starts preschool next week, so I figure I get a week or two of quiet naptimes (2x a week!) before it gets all crazy again :).

Thanks for the name suggestions...some of them have already been discussed (and are still on the "list").

Enjoy fall! And don't ruin it by thinking of what comes next (winter!). :) Love your updates!