Checking out treasures left by the Easter Bunny!
"Well, that absolutely figures..."
Maija is now 6 months old!!!
And has TWO bottom teeth!
Trying sooo hard to sit up all by herself!
The big MILE RUN day!
Here is Caleb, closely followed by his good buddy Gage!
Caleb finished with an outstanding time of 7:32!
Gage crossed the line 2 seconds ahead!!
Super speedy boys!
Ready to eat!
These are a few pics from the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago:
Yes! This is an actual picture I took of some Clown fish...
They don't even look real!
We thought this guy was pretty neat.
They don't even look real!
It's a Pigtail Ray
I love his "smiling" face!
The completely relaxed and massive iguana!
2 comments:
Love the updates! The kids are all getting so big - it's great to see some pictures of the happenings in Moorhead! P.S. I don't believe I have EVER ran the mile that fast - not even with large animals chasing me - WAY TO GO Caleb!
It's been forever since I checked out your blog...so great! Um, Caleb can run one mile almost twice as fast as me. He is speedy. Very speedy. And Chicago...we really want to go back someday. Lots of nostalgia. I celebrated my 21st birthday in the Signature Room on the top floor of the Hancock. What a wonderful getaway for you. And 'cheers' to bottle babies! Thanks for the updates!
Post a Comment