Friday, May 1, 2009

Big news!

Hello all! Yes, I know... Once again I have not done very well at keeping this page updated. I apologize. I will do my best to get some photos up soon!

ANYWAY!! Back to the big news from the Saari household! After many, many weeks of crankiness, drool, chewed fingers, teething rings and baby orajel, Maija's first tooth has FINALLY made its way through! Very exciting! It's barely sticking through her little gums, but it is definitely there and it's sharp! (which is at least another reason to be thankful for her being a bottle baby!) It's so amazing how quickly she seems to be growing and changing and figuring out the world around her. Sometimes I wish there was a pause button for life...

1 comment:

Team Tuttle said...

Exciting! Yes, if there were only a 'pause' button or a 'slow-mo' button - that would be nice!

Hope you're enjoying this 'so-so' spring weather we are having - bring on summer! :)

Love ya!