Noah and Lauren welcomed their new baby brother, Micah James on Friday, Sept. 19. Micah tipped the scales at a whopping 10lbs. (that's right 10!!!) 2 oz. Bravo to Sarah for bringing yet another 10+ lb. Gunderson boy into the world! (without the aid of pain prevention I might add!)
All are doing well and are enjoying the newest addition to the family!
2 comments:
What a cutie! Congrats to your sister - I CANNOT imagine 10lbs - you Ojanen girls are something! he he! :)
Love ya! :)
Congrats to Sarah and yay Megan! I cannot believe how big Caleb is...you are really not joking that he will be driving/graduating/etc before long...he's so grown up! I'm so excited to be able to keep up with you and your family :). And yay for big babies and big bellies...I'm right there with you - well, sort of...no 10-pounders as of yet!
Post a Comment