Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of School!!

Today is Caleb's first day of school! He is now a 2nd Grader! It is so hard to believe...as I can vividly remember his very first day of preschool, and thinking to myself that our little boy was growing up sooo fast. Ah yes. How time flies. Before we know it he'll be driving...and graduating...and going off to college!



1 comment:

Team Tuttle said...

It's about time! :) I've missed you and you're two blogs! :)

I cannot believe that Caleb is growing up so fast - yikes! He is getting sooo dang tall too!

Hope you had a good '1st day of school' too! I know every year it is just going to get hard and hard for you - especially when Brady decides to join his brother on the bus - which I'm SURE he is chomping at the bit about! :)I'm kind of bummed there are not any Caleb/Brady pictures - he always sneaks into them every year! :)

Love ya Meg!