It's a rainy day in Moorhead... After a quick scan of e-mails, reading the latest in exciting events/celebrity gossip, and scoping out some friends' blog pages, I thought to myself, "how about starting your own blog? Sure! Why not?!" I figured it's a great way to share family news, stories and pictures with the friends and relatives that we don't get to see very often.
So. Here is the start... We'll see how it goes!
2 comments:
Welcome to the blogging community! I'm so happy you've decided to join us - this way I can see pictures and get the up-to-date info from you! I think you're going to like it - as well as everyone else!
Meg,
Because I'm snoopy and Manda posted your blog on her site I just had to check it out. Congratulations on become a fellow blogger - I'm looking forward to peeking into your lives every once in awhile! Also, congrats on baby number three. It's kind of exciting not knowing the sex of this baby. It will be fun to hear the news later on this year.
Take care and happy posting!
Tonja
Post a Comment