Friday, July 11, 2008

Baby # 3!!!


Matt and I went in for our complete ultrasound on Wednesday morning. It always amazes me to see this tiny being living and moving around inside of my body up on a monitor! Everything seems to be going along just fine. Baby is right on schedule. The ultrasound tech was not able to get a good enough image to determine the gender... So, I guess we'll be in for a surprise on the BIG DAY! We're just thankful that everything is going well and baby looks strong and healthy!

2 comments:

Team Tuttle said...

The baby is beautiful! I can see it - which typically doesn't happen! :) Yoland - Waneta - TiHesha - is going to be a wonderful addition to your family! :)

Sam & Jenny McFadden said...

Meg,

Awesome ultrasound pictures! Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

Might have to consider doing the blog thing myself one of these days.

--Jenny