Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Camping - round 2!

This past weekend, the kids and I loaded up the car and trekked East and North to visit Grandma & Grandpa O. while they were standing in as campground hosts at Mosomo Point. We had a great time and lucked out with beautiful weather.


With a view like this from their campsite, you can see why G-ma & G-pa love it out there so much!




This little girl was not always such a "happy camper", but once we were home she kept saying she, "likes to go camping...and sleep in a tent...and go swimming on the sunny beach."




The boys were totally into the camping experience... Especially when it included boating with Grandpa, and doing some fishing!


Here is the catch of the day! (Minus on large bullhead that Caleb caught, gross!) They were both so proud to show us what they reeled in!


Swimming was a major highlight for all the kids! I think they would've spent all day in the water if they could have!



Again, the view. I was in love with the magnificent show put on both evenings. Luckily I had my camera in hand while the sky was still bright enough to cast a gorgeous reflection into the glass- like waters. And I couldn't help but be in awe.




Thanks again for a fun weekend! We will definitely be back!

No comments: