
It's crazy, crazy, crazy to believe that Caleb just celebrated his 10
th & GOLDEN birthday this past Sunday... Where have those T E N years gone?? Wasn't he just born? Wasn't he just 9 lbs. 10 oz. and 22 inches long??! It seems nearly impossible that it has gone by this quickly. I woke up on Sunday morning, and was brought to tears thinking that today Caleb would be blowing out T E N candles on his cake. Amazing. I often think back to when he was a newborn... I can vividly remember Dr. Rounds placing him on my chest for the very first time. The absolute instantaneous and steadfast love that rushed through my body and soul was overwhelming. I knew in that moment that he was a miracle. He was a gift. He was meant to be.
Over these ten years, Caleb has grown into this wonderfully special boy. He is so caring, considerate, soft-hearted, incredibly smart, incredibly talented and just incredibly awesome. I cannot imagine life without his smile. How did we get so lucky?
Needless to say, we had a fun-filled day celebrating our amazing boy! He deserved every minute and so much more!
No comments:
Post a Comment