Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Top 10 List

Here are Caleb's, "Top 10 Reasons Why I Love My Mom"... (a Mom's day project from school)


  • 10: I love my Mom because she reads my planner


  • 9: I love my Mom because she helps me with my homework


  • 8: I love my Mom when she makes me laugh by making funny faces


  • 7: I love my Mom because she taught me how to read


  • 6: I love to hear my Mom sing songs


  • 5: I love my Mom because she finds time to get things that I need

  • 4: I know my Mom cares because she makes me food when I am hungry


  • 3: I know my Mom is smart because she knows a lot


  • 2: I love my Mom because she works so hard at everything


  • 1: I love my Mom because she's the best Mom ever

2 comments:

Team Tuttle said...

Awww... that is so sweet - I especially love the ones about reading his planner, making him food and being smart because you know a lot! I love fun projects like that! :)

Love you! :)

~cody said...

Love this! And even though I pretty much never leave a comment, I want you to know that your kids are beautiful and cute! And growing...good grief! And I love that Caleb enjoys your singing. I don't know that my kids will ever say that about me (yikes!)...enjoy SUMMER!