Thursday, June 10, 2010
True to life...
Although I am not a talented photographer by any means, occasionally I manage to capture moments of awe and wonder. For instance, one evening, all three of our children had piled into everybody's favorite oversized chair. Full of giggles, they squirmed to claim their place amongst the thick, cozy cushions. Thankfully I recognized the "Kodak Moment" as it presented itself, and was able to grab the camera quickly enough to snap a shot that truly captures each child's personality. I was in complete amazement while looking at each of their faces... Caleb, forever the big brother, with his bright, kind eyes and shy smile. Brady, with his over-the-top, cheesy grin and the sparkling glint of mischief. And Maija, with her baby cheeks and wild hair, she shares the same mischievous twinkle in her eyes as big brother. All my babies...happily crammed together, arms and legs everywhere... this could be one of my favorite pictures of all time.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Going to have to agree - love the picture of the babes! :)
Post a Comment