Hey! I've created an American Idol poll... As a fan of the show, I thought it would be fun to see if anyone else who checks into the Saari blog has been following the American Idol excitement? I'll update the poll once contestants are voted off! It will be interesting to see who comes out on top of season 8!
Take a minute to cast your vote... If you don't watch the show... That's ok! Vote anyway! :)
3 comments:
Damon's not a big fan of the show so guess who doesn't get to watch it a whole lot? :) It is a compromise thing... I wish I knew the names - I really enjoyed watching the contestants in years past!
Unfortunately, I've only watched one or two nights of Idol this year. Hopefully it's a good one with amazing singers.
I dont watch it but Troy hopes that Scott goes all the way!
Post a Comment