Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Belly* - Part II

Ok, Manda. You asked for it, so here it is! This is the best I could do! I think you should know that I do not believe the picture really shows just how big my tummy is...it's kind of like you have to see it to believe it. Ask Matt. He'll tell you!
In exactly TWO weeks we will meet the newest member of our little family! The thought of this brings many emotions to my mind... excitement, anticipation, nervousness, fear, gratefulness...and the list goes on! The next two weeks will no doubt seem to drag by, but in the end all the aches, pains, sleepless nights, weight gain, "hormonal" ups and downs, worries, and everything else pregnancy brings, will be well worth it and instantly forgotten once we get to see that sweet face... I look forward to beginning the next chapter of our lives. Three children. Wow. I truly feel so lucky!

*The Belly at 36 1/2 weeks

1 comment:

Team Tuttle said...

My Lord - that belly has definitely grown since the last picture! Yeah! I'm so excited for you guys! :) I cannot wait to meet the newest addition to your family!

Love ya! :)