Wednesday, October 8, 2008
November Baby?
I had a doctor appointment this morning...just a routine check-up. Everything is fine and dandy. We discussed the possibility of me being induced early to prevent an "overly large" baby... As previously pointed out and well proven, we do not make small babies in this family...Caleb and Brady were both over 9 pounds (as was I and all my siblings) and of course Noah and Micah are blue ribbon, grand champions of scale tipping! So! As long as everything is going well and there is no cause for concern, we are now scheduled to be induced November 20th!!! Yes, it may seem a bit early... However it is only 11 days from the actual due date and my doctor assured me there is really no reason to wait that last week or more if everything is going well. As of today, my measurements put me right on target as far as size goes. So, we shall see! I'm super excited, as it means 11 days less to wait and 11 days less of feeling uncomfortable! We'll keep you updated as the next few weeks roll by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hello! So November 20th, huh? Don't you want to wait a week and make it the 27th? It would make the November birthday list of numbers that have a 7 complete!!
Although, the 27th is Thanksgiving...I'm sure hospital turkey would be less than delicious. The 20th it is then, and you can have Thanksgiving at home. Do you want me to come cook a turkey for you?
Exciting! Can I still come out?? Now that we have an exact, exact date it could be easier to be arranged - even though I've already arranged my schedule to be there! :)
Hope you're having a great day!
love ya! me:)
Post a Comment